Relationship Building Course
ROLES OF A RELATIONSHIP COACH
- A coach understands and teaches the client how the work of the group supports the aims of the organization.
- A coach understands that people are different from each other. He tries to create interest, joy and challenges in work. He tries to optimize the education, skills and abilities of everyone.
- The coach is a learner as well as a teacher. He encourages his client to study. He provides seminars and courses for advancement of learning.
- He creates trust as well as an environment that encourages freedom and innovation.
- He does not expect perfection.
- He will hold an informal, unhurried conversation with every one of his clients at least once a year, just to listen. The meeting will be spontaneous.
- He listens and learns without passing judgment on the person he is coaching.