Soft Skills Training Program With Dr. Ai Addyson-Zhang
At the end of the Soft Skills Training Program participants will be able to:
- Differentiate Hard Skills & Soft Skills
- Walk-through all of the soft skills traits & explain importance
- Chart the major soft skills that employers seek out
- Give 2 examples of corporate success stories in soft skills training to build company brand
- Describe modern strategies for corporate Leaning and Development
- Discuss personality differences and develop strategies for each type
- dentify modern strategies for soft skills building
- Explain how humans learn complex behaviors
- Research and critique off-the-shelve training/measurement programs
- Interact with group and give ideas for working with your company to implement soft skills
- Implement an example best-practise training/measurement program for your company
- Write/discuss how soft skills will enhance quality for your company
- Report on findings from user feedback
- Awareness of what the most important soft skills would b befit your company
- Discussion about Company Ethics
- Discuss learning outcomes
- Conclusion and Course Review
Benefits to take Soft Skills Training Program with Joyce Knudsen Ph. D.
As part of your Soft Skills Training Program, we will work on basic soft skills such as communication and active listening as well as the development of your transversal and entrepreneurial skills.
However, the key to success lies in the interaction you will have with Dr. Joyce and her well-trainers throughout the Soft Skills Training Program.
As a Mentoring and Certified Distance Examiner by, Our Lady, Dr. Joyce can help you understand all the elements of a course that suits YOUR level and works with you. We work as a team until we reach advanced levels of achievement.
At the end of the Soft Skills Training Program and your work with Dr. Joyce and/or her qualified trainers, you will have gained a solid base of soft skills that will increase your value in front of a recruiter and / or you will move forward in your career by differentiating yourself from others by bypassing your competitors.
You will receive two certifications. One from your trainer and one from The ImageMaker, Inc. ® and mentorship from both when you have questions.