What is important to consider about makeup and skincare?
Skincare and makeup are very important as it will avoid breakouts and dirt remaining on your face. People are better protected by makeup if it has sunscreen built into it. “Makeup is extremely important” Studies have shown that women who wear makeup make twenty to thirty percent more in salary!
Skin care is vital to health and beauty. Daily living dries out the skin due to pollution, traffic fumes, heat and cold. The number one enemy of the skin is the sun. If you compare the back of your arm to the inside, you can see the difference.
The following rules apply to a good Makeup and Skincare program.
- Keep your skin clean. Be sure to remove surface oils, dust, and dirt each morning and evening. Never rub your skin, always pat.
- Apply to clean, still-damp skin and smooth on with fingers or a cotton sponge. Apply evenly and generously three times a day if possible. Do not forget your neck area.
We are all individuals with various allergies and sensitivities. Makeup has several ingredients that may or may not give you a reaction. It is best to try a product and experiment to see which products work for you.
- Fresh air
- Daily exercise
- Plenty of water per day for hydration
WHAT IS REALLY NEEDED IN A MAKEUP AND SKINCARE KIT?
- Eye Liner
- Eyebrow Color
- Translucent Powder
- Sable Brushes
- Eye shadow brushes
- Lip Brush
- Eyebrow Brush
- Eyelash Curler
- Cotton Balls
- Cotton Swabs
- Cosmetic Sponges
- Lighted Magnifying Mirror
- Eye Pencil Sharpener
MAKEUP AND SKINCARE TIP PAGE
- Use white or beige pencil to open your eyes on your lower lid.
- If your eyes are red, line them in blue.
- Use a brown pencil to correct lips.
- Lighten dark circles with cream concealer a shade lighter than makeup.
- Bleach freckles with lemon juice and moisturize, or use bronzing gel.
- For pimples, use a medicated, flesh stick and blend. Add foundation and powder.
- Dot a little concealer over any redness (broken capillary) and blend. Powder.
- Try green moisturizer to tone down redness for red and ruddy skin. Then use a pale base foundation over the face.
- Use a concentrated makeup base for covering a birthmark, powder, base, re-powder.
- For an irregular lip line, blend cream concealer over the lip line. Cover with foundation. Using a lip pencil that is the same color as your lipstick, change the line. Fill in with lipstick.
- If your skin is sallow, use lavender tinted under base to downplay the yellow undertones. Follow with a pale peach foundation.
- Makeup tips for eyeglass wearers to lighten and brighten:
- Nearsighted: use a light-colored concealer; put on base and powder line and shadow in vibrant colors.
- Farsighted: use a light concealer base and powder; line lids and apply shadow using toned-down mute shades.
Do you want to become an image consultant?
You want to excel in the image industry or start a new business. With the Elite distance learning Certification Program, you will become certified image consultant. Furthermore you will learn what does an image consultant do.