About Figure Magic Physique Power Kit ®
Thank you for choosing Figure Magic Physique Power Kit ® Body Proportion Measurement System. Figure Magic Physique Power Kit ® Measurement System was created by Dr. Joyce Knudsen AICI CIM of The ImageMaker, Inc.®. With over 25 years of experience in the Image Consulting field and a Ph.D. in Human Services/Psychology with an emphasis on Self Image, Dr. Knudsen developed this system to be both accurate and easy to use.
There are two parts to Figure Magic Physique Power Kit ®.
- Part One is the assessment, where measurements and observations are taken using a flexible measuring tape and recorded down.
- Part Two is the report building, where you take the answers from Part One and create a personalized style report for the client. Step by step instructions are built right in to each section.
Many consultants forget just how valuable their time is.
Your time, expertise, and professionalism are all very valuable to the client. Clients are in need of this service and value your personalized report to prepare them for job interviews and other opportunities.
Depending on your level of professionalism, certifications, experience and the client’s budget, you can charge anywhere between $300 and $1000 for a single report. It is strongly recommended to never charge less than $100 for a report.
You may also expand on your report by offering to be the client’s personal shopper for an extra fee. Personal Shoppers go out with clients to retail store to assist the client in picking clothing items that would be flattering to their figure.
Other Tips for Success
- Create A Company Name For yourself
Have some business cards printed by a professional printer. Many local print/copy shops offer this service for $30 or less. You may even find websites online that will print you cards for even less.
- Dress Professionally
You can earn certification in the Image Consulting Field as a Personal Shopper and Wardrobe Assistant online with The ImageMaker, Inc.®. Certification gives you the extra knowledge and professionalism to charge more for your services.
- To further your knowledge on this subject the additional resources have been included with this system:
From Head to Soul For Women eBook
- Figure Analysis Course
- From Head to Soul for Men eBook
- Business Levels Style Guide
What To Charge Clients
With this system you can easily perform a style analysis on your clients. What you charge your clients for this specialized service is up to you. Be sure to factor in these items when making a decision on what to charge a client.
- Cost of :
- Binding (staples, report covers, binders)
- Advertising (if you choose to advertise in newspaper, Facebook ad, etc)
- Transportation to client
- This system
- YOUR TIME!!!!!
Do you want to become an image consultant?
You want to excel in the image industry or start a new business. With the Elite distance learning Certification Program, you will become certified image consultant. Furthermore you will learn what does an image consultant do.