Soft Skills Certification Program
Develop a close cohesion with all stakeholders of The ImageMaker, Inc.®
Our Soft Skills Certifications Program Course revolves around humanity.
Consequently, interpersonal skills, Communication skills, leadership skills, conflict resolution and emotional Intelligence to enable you to make a real difference in peoples’ lives and job searching.
- Manage people’s expectations.
- Appear as a professional in front of all the stakeholders of the company.
- Develop critical observation to identify problem-solving skills and strategies.
- Improve and adapt your verbal communication style.
- Develop effective decision-making processes in conflict resolution.
In conclusion, if at least one of these 5 statements make sense, you are ready to take the Soft Skills Certification Program. Above all, develop transversal social skills that will grow your career paths to a place unimaginable.
Corporations and human resource are changing to include Soft Skills and emotional intelligence.
Becoming an effective professional now requires mastering strong soft skills in order to build relationships.
Nevertheless, most business training focuses solely on hard skills. Although these skills should not be neglected, they must now be associated with key soft skills to make a difference in job searching or for empowering career paths.
Learn and develop deep professional skills and you will have a great asset to improve your career path.
Elite Image and Coaching Certification Program
With the Elite International Image and Coaching Certification Program, you will be able to take full advantage of ALL growing markets for image consulting to individuals for both personal and professional image. This program will augment all other image consultant training you may have already had.
You will learn ALL the keys to working with individual and companies public relations divisions and to be a wardrobe consultant and/or personal shopper and so much more!
Do any of these apply to you?
- Friends and Family often compliment you on your style and appearance;
- You have noticed that It’s very rare to have a second chance to make a good impression;
- It’s my short-term professional goals, to start my own image consultant business, but I need help getting it done;
- I’d like to take the time and dedicated energy to self-improvement appearance behavior and communication.
If you agree with at least one of the 4 previous statements, then you are ready to become an image consultant and this course is for you. Like all industries, image consulting is constantly evolving. Image consultant professionals must integrate many cross-functional skills, in order to bring to their customers all the necessary image assessments to make a deep and lasting transformation that go far beyond the simple improvement of their image.
As image consultants, we need to master all native skills from fashion consultations, wardrobe consulting personal shopping.