The Fourteen Secrets of Social Media
July 13, 2015 Comments - 0 Views - 1
- Pay It Forward: That is if you want people to do the same for you!
- Always Thank people and show appreciation: People like to be told.
- Be Positive: Think before you post, as everyone has problems and people don’t want to hear about them.
- Publish Quality Content: Be seen as an expert in your field
- Be Transparent: Be Awesome, Authentic and Real.
- Earn Trust: Loyalty and Trust is Earned
- Share your Expertise: Build on what you are proficient at.
- Read up on English:
- Complete Your Bio! This is where people read about you!
- Don’t Be Negative: People have enough problems!
- .Comment on Posts: People want feedback!
- Build Relationships: It’s called Social Media!
- .NO SELLING: Unless you want to get unfollowed, unfriended or no longer get “likes.”
Hater’s”- Treating rude people with a professional attitude and tone makes them “go away!